Monday, October 10, 2005
Today Shall Live in Infamy
War is not the holiday that is depicted in such jingoistic hawk films as Apocolypse Now and The Thin Red Line. No, rather it is hell on earth. And a Blog War is hell in cyberspace. It is a decision that cannot be made lightly, and only when all other options are exhausted. Today, your humble, infrequent reporter of inane crap was the victim of a vicious attack upon his person. In response to a valid and true statement about the slipping quality of his blog, Blake Stockdale declared an offensive blog war against this blog. In response, I have no option but to defend myself and the rest of civilized blogdom from the horrible scourge of Blakeism. There will be no surrender in the defense of liberty, justice, bourgeois values, and lemonade.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Get off your high horse! With the statement you made about my blog I had no other option but to declare a blog war. If I allowed these types of comments to slide the next thing you know I'd be taking lip from other blogs, and than comment spam people would be giving me lip. You backed me into a corner and I can not be responsible for my actions. No matter who or what I kill, pillage, burn, or rape it will all be on your head. I am defending my right to self-importance and thus have a free ticket for mayhem.
Double ++ to you in your attempt to kick ass
Amanda, never heard of her. And quite frankly... it sounds made up! I think you just wrote in a comment as this alleged "Amanda" in order to pretend you have the support of the masses which you don't. Oh, now your really gonna get it.
Post a Comment