
Oh, nigh on a week ago, Pitchfork gave these guys a nice review for their album, The Loon. So I checked out their website (which is kind of a pain in the ass) and listened to some songs, and...well...these guys are good.
A few things about Tapes n' Tapes...they're from the Twin Cities and as you all know, I've had plenty of fun times in the Twin Cities. Their music kicks ass, just like the Twin Cities. You could say they reflect the absolute awesomeness of the Twin Cities...they shimmer like a sunset off the Mississippi River. Plus, their songwriting is much better than my sad attempts at imagery.
So go listen to their music at their pain in the ass website (the music's under the heading "tapes"), and you'll probably like it or something...I mean, there's nothing terribly offensive about it or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment