Top 5 Albums of 2005
1-Bright Eyes I'm Wide Awake, It's Morning
2-The Hold Steady Separation Sunday
3-Wolf Parade Apologies to the Queen Mary
4-Wilco Kicking Television
5-Sufjan Stevens Illinois
Top 5 Movies of 2005
1-A History of Violence*
2-Wedding Crashers
3-March of the Penguins
4-Lords of Dogtown*
5-Crash*
*these movies were all viewed in a one day period, constituting perhaps the single greatest day of movie viewing in the history of mankind...also, I made some really good garlic mashed potatos that night, which was awesome.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dude, I remember that day, powerhouse movie day indeed. And while I didn't eat any of those mashed potatos they smelled terriffic. I personally was shocked how well "A History of Violence" did on my list. I was expecting it to be an 8 but I looked at the eights near the top and I'm just thinking, "it's better than all of these." I think it ended up around number 108 of all time or something like that... very impressive.
Post a Comment