Thursday, February 23, 2006

I've decided I prefer the idea of potato chips to the idea of amphetamines


Now, earlier I posted the thought "Why don't I do amphetamines?" Well, I looked up some information about them and read things like "often leads to drug psychosis, similar to schitzophrenia", ect. So, that's why I don't do amphetamines. Also, though I have never tried amphetamines, I am confident that I enjoy potato chips more. And those are legal...for now.

2 comments:

Blake Stockdale said...

Yes, but potato chips never inspired anyone to musical brilliance the way amphedimenes have. Except perhaps for The Replacements... but they were at least drunk in addition to eating the potato chips, so its anyones guess which substance effected them more.

ZT Krugman said...

I don't know for sure, but I think Wierd Al Yankovich has listed "Ruffles" as one of his influences.

wired for sound and down with whatever