Song of the moment: The Streets "It Was Supposed to Be So Easy"
Alright, so Ann was supposed to be getting into the Minneapolis/St Paul airport at midnight tonight, and I was going to pick her up. I was quite excited to be seeing her tonight. I went out to my car to head out at about 7:30 so I could have time to check into the hotel before I went to the airport. Well it's freezing cold outside, and I was a little worried about being able to get my car doors open...what I never imagined is that once they were open, they wouldn't close. The latches were (and still are) frozen and won't let me close the door. Not very highway safe to say the least. So I tried moving it around with my finger, a pen, no dinero. Tried heating it with a lighter, tried a hairdryer, tried hot water...hell I even tried banging it with a hammer in a last ditch effort.
So the car's not going to work.
Next possibility is that I get a rental car, but I don't have a credit card...so no dice on that. One last desperate thought was that Jeff would lend me his car. Too bad Jeff's smart...
Anyway, Ann was able to get herself a rental car and is driving down to Winona, but I'm worried about her driving so late at night, and she won't get here until about 4 am...and I was so excited to see her while she was a little bit awake. Sigh...so yeah, life's a bitch sometimes. Although, my dad said he got a lottery ticket today, and if he wins, he'll get me gold doors...so that's something to look forward to. Anyways...I'm going to go break some things.
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment