Some bands I've sort of gotten into lately:
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
Creates some nice songs. Vocals sound more than a little like Elliot Smith.
His Name is Alive
Some of the songs I really like, and some I dislike quite a bit. It's really a mixed bag with them. But the songs I like are enough to keep me intrigued.
Arctic Monkeys
"Fake Tales of San Francisco" and "Mardy Bum" are some damn good songs. The band's got gobs of energy and it's infectious. There's plenty stuff there to back up the hype.
Anyway, they're worth checking out I guess. I admit I'm reaching a little bit here. New music has been in the doldrums for a little while, but I'm sure something will come along soon to get me excited. Otherwise I just jabber on about The Hold Steady awhile longer...
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment